when visiting the website https://www.motorgas.cz
The privacy of visitors to our website is very important to us and we are committed to protecting it. These rules explain what we do with your personal information.
B. Reasons for collecting personal data
C. Collection of personal data
The following types of personal data may be collected, stored and used:
1. information about your computer, including IP address, geographical location, browser type and operating system type and version;
2. information about your visits and use of this website, including the source of the recommendation, the length of the visit, the pages viewed and the passage of the website;
3. information such as the e-mail address you enter when registering on our website;
4. the information you enter when creating a profile on our website – such as your name, profile pictures, gender, date of birth, status, interests and hobbies, education and employment;
5. information such as your name and e-mail address that you enter when subscribing to our e-mail services and / or newsletters;
6. the information you enter when using the services on our website;
7. information generated when using our website, including when, how often and under what conditions you use it;
8. information related to your purchase, services used or transactions you make through our website, which includes your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and credit card details;
9. the information you submit to our website with the intention of publishing it on the Internet, including your username, profile pictures and the content of your contribution;
10. information contained in any communication you send us by e-mail or through the Website, including the content and metadata itself;
11. any other personal information you send us.
Before you provide us with another person’s personal information, you must obtain that person’s consent to the disclosure and processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
D. Use of Your Personal Information
Personal information provided to us through our website will be used for the purposes set out in this policy or on the relevant website pages. We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
1. manage our website and business;
2. Customize our website just for you;
3. enabling the use of services available on our website;
4. sending goods purchased through our website;
5. providing services purchased through our website;
6. sending statements, invoices, payment reminders and collecting payments;
7. sending non-commercial business messages;
8. sending specifically requested e-mail notifications;
9. sending our e-mail newsletter if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require it);
10. sending marketing communications relating to our business or the business of carefully selected third parties that we think may be of interest to you by mail or, if you have expressly agreed, by e-mail or similar technology (you may notify us at any time , if you no longer require a marketing message);
11. providing statistical information about our users to third parties (however, these third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from this information);
12. handling inquiries and complaints you raise or otherwise relate to you in connection with our site;
13. maintaining the security of our website and preventing fraud;
15. other uses.
If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and use it in accordance with the license you provide us.
Your privacy settings can be used to restrict the disclosure of your information on our site and can be adjusted using the privacy controls on that site.
We will not provide your personal information to any third party for the purpose of direct marketing of them or any other third party without your express consent.
E. Disclosure of Personal Data
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officials, insurance companies, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors as reasonably necessary for the purposes set forth in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (ie, our subsidiaries, our main holding company, and all of its subsidiaries) as reasonably necessary for the purposes set forth in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information:
1. to the extent that we are obliged to do so by law;
2. in connection with any ongoing or future legal proceedings;
3. for the purpose of establishing, exercising or defending our legal rights (including providing information to others in order to prevent fraud and reduce credit risk);
4. the buyer (or prospective buyer) of any business or asset that we sell (or are considering) selling; and
5. any person whom we reasonably believe may have requested the disclosure of such personal data by a court or other competent authority and if, in our opinion, such court or authority could order the disclosure of such personal data.
Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
F. International data transfers
1. The data we collect may be stored, processed and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate so that we may use it in accordance with this policy.
2. The data we collect may be transferred to the following countries that do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area: the United States, Russia, Japan, China and India.
3. Personal data that you publish on our website or submit for publication on our website may be available worldwide via the Internet. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of this information by others.
4. You expressly consent to the transfers of personal data described in this Part F.
G. Retention of Personal Data
1. This Part G sets out data retention policies and procedures to ensure that we comply with our legal obligations regarding the retention and deletion of personal data.
2. Personal data which we process for any purpose or purposes may not be kept longer than necessary for that purpose or purposes.
3. Without prejudice to Article G 2, we delete personal data which fall into the categories below, on the date and at the time specified below:
1. personal data will be deleted on 31 December 2099; or
2. immediately after revoking the consent to the collection of personal data.
4. Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Part G, we will retain documents (including electronic ones) containing personal data
1. to the extent that we are obliged to do so by law;
2. if we consider that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or future legal proceedings; and
3. to establish, enforce or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others to prevent fraud and reduce credit risk).
H. Security of your personal data
1. We will take reasonable technical and organizational measures to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
2. We store all personal data you provide on our secure servers (password protected and firewall).
3. All electronic financial transactions entered through our website will be encrypted.
4. You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the Internet is inherently uncertain and the security of data sent over the Internet cannot be guaranteed.
5. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password you use to access our site; we will not ask you for a password (except when logging in to our site).
We may update this policy from time to time by posting a new version on our website. You should review this page from time to time to ensure that you understand any changes to this policy. We may notify you of changes to this policy by email or via private messages on our website.
J. Your rights
You can instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. To the extent permitted by law, we may refuse to provide the personal information you request.
You can instruct us at any time not to process your personal data for marketing purposes.
In practice, you either usually expressly agree in advance to how we will use your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will offer you the option to opt out of using your personal data for marketing purposes.
K. Third Party Websites
Our website contains hyperlinks to third party websites and details about them. We have no control over and are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
L. Data update
Please let us know if your personal information we have needs to be corrected or updated.
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all functions on our website.
The names of the cookies we use on our website and the reasons for their use are listed below:
We use Google Analytics and Adwords on our website to recognize the computer and when a user visits a website / tracking the user’s movement on our website / enabling the use of a shopping cart on the website / improving the usability of the website / analyzing the use of the website / managing the website / prevention of fraud and improvement of website security / customization of websites for each user / targeted advertising, according to the individual interests of specific users;
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies – for example:
in Internet Explorer (version 10) you can block cookies by changing the cookie processing settings, which are available by clicking on “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy” and then “Advanced”;
in Firefox (Version 24) you can block all cookies by clicking on “Tools”, “Options”, “Privacy”, then select “Use custom history settings” from the drop-down menu and uncheck the box “Accept cookies from websites”; and
In Chrome (version 29) you can block all cookies in the menu “Customization and control”, where you click on “Settings”, “Show advanced settings” and “Content settings” and then under the heading “Cookies” select “Block sites option setting any data ”.
You can delete cookies already stored on your computer – for example:
in Internet Explorer (version 10) you must delete cookies manually (instructions on how to do this can be found here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835);
in Firefox (Version 24) you can delete cookies by clicking on “Tools”, “Options” and “Privacy”, then select “Use custom history settings”, click on “Show cookies” and then click on “Delete all files” cookies’; and
In Chrome (version 29), you can delete all cookies in the “Customization and Control” menu, where you can click “Settings”, “Show advanced settings” and “Clear browser data” and before you click “Clear browser data “, Select” Delete cookies and other site and extension data. “
Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.